WE HAVE A MATCH of $30,000!
Two generous donations of $30,000 has been offered to kick off the Annual School Fund Drive. Please help us reach that goal from Now thru November 15!
By joining us and our Annual School Fund Drive you are helping us build our school, our faith, and our tradition. Your commitment to St. John Bosco is used to support our mission:
St. John Bosco School is shaping future leaders by providing academic excellence in a caring
4K-8 Catholic environment where God’s gifts are nurtured and where faith is put into action.
St. John Bosco continually strives to offer the most up-to-date and advanced academics available. The intimate environment of our school allows each child to be known and valued. We offer:
- Daily Spanish courses for students in fifth thru eighth grade
- Accelerated curriculum for students
- Reading program and balanced literacy model
- Use of laptops and iPad’s for all students
- Athletics, Arts, Band, Musicals, Math Team, and Student Council
- Service opportunities, liturgy, prayer, student led mass, and sacramental celebrations
Our top priorities for the 2019-2020 school year are:
- Energy Efficiency: Updating our classrooms and installing LED lighting
- Competitive Wages: Recruiting and retaining the best teachers will give our students the best education
- Tuition Assistance: Our goal is to never turn a family away for financial reasons
- STEM Program: Continued upgrades ensure proper equipment for students and appropriate training for teachers
- General operations: Maintaining our school creates a safe environment for students
St. John Bosco Catholic School is a consolidation of the three historic Catholic schools in Door County. We offer a value-based education, committed to nurturing and challenging our students mind, body, soul, and spirit.
How to Donate:
- Online Donation: click Donate in the right column.
- Check: Make check payable to St. John Bosco. Drop off in school office or mail to:
730 W. Maple Street
Sturgeon Bay, WI 54235
For more information please contact our principal, Vickie Dassler at 920.743.4144