By joining us and our Annual School Fund Drive you are helping us build our school, our faith, and our tradition. Your commitment to St. John Bosco is used to support our mission:
St. John Bosco School is shaping future leaders by providing academic excellence in a caring
4K-8 Catholic environment where God’s gifts are nurtured and where faith is put into action.
St. John Bosco continually strives to offer the most up-to-date and advanced academics available. The intimate environment of our school allows each child to be known and valued. We offer:
- Daily Spanish courses for students in fifth thru eighth grade
- Accelerated curriculum for students
- Reading program and balanced literacy model
- Use of laptops and iPad’s for all students
- Athletics, Arts, Band, Musicals, Math Team, and Student Council
- Service opportunities, liturgy, prayer, student led mass, and sacramental celebrations
Our top priorities for the 2020-2021 school year are:
- General Operations: In addition to normal operating expenses, we incurred additional costs associated with COVID related safety measures. Our goal is to provide the safest, healthiest environment so that our students, teachers, and staff can have as much in-person instruction as possible.
- Technology: Updating and replacing laptops and iPads is essential to provide a high-quality education to our students. There are additional costs this year to update and implement technology needed for in-person instruction as well as any necessary distance learning.
- Teacher Recruitment and Retention: We are thankful for the continued sacrifice and commitment of our teachers. Competitive salaries allow us to attract and retain the best teachers possible.
St. John Bosco Catholic School is a consolidation of the three historic Catholic schools in Door County. We offer a value-based education, committed to nurturing and challenging our students mind, body, soul, and spirit.
How to Donate:
- Online Donation: click Donate in the right column.
- Check: Make check payable to St. John Bosco. Drop off in school office or mail to:
730 W. Maple Street
Sturgeon Bay, WI 54235
For more information please contact our principal, Vickie Dassler at 920.743.4144