Teachers are undoubtedly the foundation and heart of our school. The 2021 Annual School Fund Drive invests in our teachers.
Funds will go toward:
- Professional Development and Training: Continued training in literacy, STEM and technology guarantees students receive an outstanding, state-of-the-art education.
- Competitive Salaries: We are actively working toward increasing teacher salaries while creating a “Rainy Day” Fund for the future.
- General Operations/Facilities: Ongoing improvements to our building gives teachers and students updated and safe classrooms. Donations also allow us to provide supplies for classroom instruction and reduce personal expense to teachers.
How can you help reach our goals?
Several generous local donors have offered to unlock additional funds toward this year’s Annual School Fund Drive, if we can accomplish three challenges.
Facebook Shares – 75 shares of the official Annual School Fund Drive Facebook post on Tues., Sept. 14
UNLOCKS: $5,000 towards the ASFD!
Number of Donations – 175 individual donations of any dollar amount received before November 1st
UNLOCKS: $10,000 towards the ASFD!
Total Donations – $25,000 received in donations by December 1st
UNLOCKS: An additional $25,000 for the ASFD!
How to Donate:
- Online Donation: Donate electronically via the PayPal button in the righthand column.
- Check: Make check payable to St. John Bosco. Drop off in school office or mail to:
730 W. Maple Street, Sturgeon Bay, WI 54235
By joining us and our Annual School Fund Drive you build our school, our faith, and our tradition. Your commitment to St. John Bosco is used to support our mission:
St. John Bosco School is shaping future leaders by providing academic excellence in a caring
4K-8 Catholic environment where God’s gifts are nurtured and where faith is put into action.
St. John Bosco Catholic School is a consolidation of the three historic Catholic schools in Door County. We offer a value-based education, committed to nurturing and challenging our students mind, body, soul, and spirit.
For more information please contact our principal, Vickie Dassler at 920.743.4144