Select one of the section headers to display related information.
Board of Trustees
The Catholic parishes of St. Peter and Paul, St. Joseph, and Corpus Christi are the subsidizing parishes of the Corporation.
The Board of Trustees assists in the administration of the Corporation.
The membership of the Board of Trustees is subject to the approval of the Board of Directors.
Board of Trust Duties:
- Recommend to the Board of Directors
- Annual Operating Budget
- Capital Budget
- Annual Subsidy for each parish
- Determine who is authorized to sign documents
- Submit recommendations to the Board of Directors regarding the sale, lease or purchase of real
- Develop a tuition scale
- Develop a salary and benefits scale
- Approve the school calendar
- Provide for maintenance of all buildings and grounds associated with the Corporation
- Provide for organizations of parents, alumni, boosters, etc.
- Review the annual report of the principal
- Provide orientation for new Trustees
- Select the principal
- Provide for performance review of the principal
- Propose changes in the bylaws and Articles of Incorporation to the Board of Directors
Board of Director's List
All parents and guardians of children attending St. John Bosco Catholic School are members of the Parent Association. In lieu of financial dues, members are expected to complete a volunteer from annually and to participate in the Parent Association related activities. The goals of the Parent Association are: *To support and increase awareness and appreciation for Catholic education *To encourage and promote interaction and communication among parents, teachers, and students. * To coordinate fundraisers, volunteer help programs, and other activities to support the school program * To provide a welcome for new members of the St. John Bosco Catholic school community * To coordinate social events that build community.
All volunteers are required to:
1. Complete an application form which includes a background check (See volunteer forms on left for instructions for online application or paper forms)
2- Take a Virtus Training Session (See link below)
3- Sign an agreement form to adhere to the diocesan code of conduct for volunteers. (See volunteer forms to download and sign the code of conduct form)
See the links below:
Diocesan Policies and Resources:
Corpus Christi Parish
Corpus Christi parish is one of the subsidizing parishes for St. John Bosco Catholic School.
St. Joseph Parish
St. Joseph Parish in Sturgeon Bay is one of the subsidizing parishes for St. John Bosco Catholic School.
Sts. Peter and Paul Parish
Sts. Peter and Paul Parish in Institute, is one of the subsidizing parishes for St. John Bosco Catholic School.
Support St. John Bosco Catholic School
There are so many ways you can support St. John Bosco School! Check out the links below to learn more about just a few!
Box Tops for Education
We all shop for groceries, sometimes two or three times a week or more. Now turn those shopping trips into easy cash for St. John Bosco School and encourage friends to do the same!
Just look for the Box Tops logo on hundereds of products like Cheerios, Hamburger Helper and Kleenex in almost every aisle of the store. All you need to do is clip and send the label to the school office.
For a list of eligible items, click on this link:
Renard’s Cheese Fund Raiser
In the Fall of each year, students will be selling pizzas and cheese from the Door County local Renard’s Cheese. A portion of our sales gets donated back to St. John Bosco School.
Econo Foods Receipts
The local grocery store Econo Foods will donate a percentage of the receipt sales to St. John Bosco School. Please save your receipts and drop off at our school office or in the back of Corpus Christi Church.
Shop at Amazon and make St. John Bosco School your Amazon Smile account. Click on the following link: