St John Bosco Catholic School is carrying on the long term tradition which began in 1882 in Door County. St. John Bosco is a consolidation of the three historic Catholic schools. The county has a long and proud history of providing Catholic education to residents of Door County. We offer a value based education, committed to nurturing and challenging our students mind, body, soul, and spirit. Your donation is an investment in our school, our faith, and our tradition. All of your investment is used to support our mission:
St. John Bosco Catholic School is shaping future leaders by providing academic excellence in a caring
4K-8 Catholic environment where God’s gifts are nurtured and where faith is put into action.
St. John Bosco Catholic School offers a broad, challenging education to students from 4 year old Kindergarten through Grade 8. The intimate environment of our school allows each child to be known and valued. Your donation can truly make a difference in a child’s growth and development. Did you know a…
- 1 Math textbook for Grades 5-8
- 10 My Big World yearly subscriptions for 4K
- 15 Time for Kids yearly subscriptions
- 1 Music Magazine yearly subscription with CD
- 5 Social Studies student consumables
- 10 Handwriting student consumables for primary grades
- 12 Math student consumables
- 17 Let’s Find Out with Science Spin subscriptions for 5K
- 1/2 The cost of yearly classroom supplies for all grade levels (construction paper, writing paper, art supplies, etc.)
- 15 Cartons of copy paper
- 17 Math student consumables volumes 1 & 2 for grade 1
- 22 Spelling student consumables
- Tuition for one student
- 1 Mobile bench cafeteria folding table
Gifts and donations can be designated to specific programs. There is also an opportunity to fund particular needs of the school. Check with the administration to see what these may be. Your gift may be given in memory or honor of a loved one. Once a year we share with our parishes those honored in this way. All donations are tax deductible. Many enjoy donating directly to:
▪ The Endowment Fund ▪ Capital Investments ▪ Student Tuition Assistance Fund ▪ Technology
How can you donate:
- Check/Cash: Write a check to support this year’s Annual Fund Drive and return in the envelope provided or stop into St. John Bosco Catholic School.
- Donate Now: Click Donate button below. This will bring you to the donation page. Once you have entered the amount to be donated you will then have a place to explain where you would want funds to be allocated if desired.
- Monthly Direct Payment: Establish an authorized set amount to be debited monthly from your account
- Stocks, Bonds, Mutual Funds: A gift of securities. Check with your broker/financial planner about how to make this generous gift
- Estate Planning: Include St. John Bosco in your will or name St. John Bosco as a beneficiary of life insurance proceeds. Either contact your estate/financial planner or the Catholic Foundation of Green Bay to receive guidance on a planned or deferred gift.