Music Teacher–Full or Part Time
- We are looking for an energetic teacher who is faith-filled, loves children and music, and is creative.
- This teacher will be responsible for developing in each student an interest in and the ability for creative expression through music, teaching students’ practical methods and theories for using instruments, singing, and creating music.
- Bachelor’s Degree and Wisconsin Licensed
- General Music 4K – 8
- Band 5 – 8
- This opportunity is available as full-time position teaching general music and band (Monday-Friday 7:30 am-3:30 pm) or as a part-time position teaching general music or band. Days and times for the part-time positions are TBD.
Physical Education Teacher–Full or Part Time
- We are seeking a physical education teacher for grades 4K-8.
- This individual will implement the physical education curriculum with students and will promote fitness and a healthy lifestyle.
- Current teaching license in WI
- Willingness to collaborate often and be flexible with other staff
- Willingness to embrace technology
- Preference will be given to a practicing Catholic
- This position is available as a full or part time position.
School Facility Maintenance Technician–Full Time
- Perform regularly scheduled cleaning and maintenance tasks in the school building and grounds
- Perform or assist with school routine or special event set-up and tear-down assignments,
- Perform repairs, or along with consultation administration, assist with scheduling of contracted repair of facilities or equipment, and to be the individual responsible for primary over-sight of school equipment and facilities.
- Daily cleaning of school and garbage removal.
- Responsible for the completion of summer cleaning, maintenance, and necessary special projects in the school.
- Coordinate or participate with contractor(s) as required with school snow removal and lawn maintenance operations.
- Physical requirements: Standing, pushing, pulling, walking, stooping, kneeling, carrying, ladder climbing. Working in winter cold or summer heat for part of a shift may be required. Ability to lift up to 25 pounds regularly and up to 50 pounds occasionally may be required.
- Other duties as assigned by School Principal/Administrator or designee.
- High School graduate or G.E.D. required.
- Successful experience in the operation of basic hand and power tools required.
- Basic knowledge and experience in minor electrical repairs such as florescent light ballast replacement and basic equipment trouble shooting, basic plumbing, carpentry, and the operation of building heating/ventilation equipment desired.
- Previous experience with institutional cleaning procedures desired.
- Demonstrated experience with or possess the ability to successfully learn to operate various types of floor cleaning equipment and procedures is desired
- Familiarity with snow removal and lawn maintenance desired in case the hired lawn maintenance and snow removal companies are unavailable.
Salary: Hourly rate beginning at $20.00
Benefits: Vacation, holiday pay, retirement, 50% medical, sick days
How to Apply
For more information or questions, please contact the school office at 920-743-4144.
Interested applicants should submit a cover letter and resume via email to email@example.com or by mail to:
St. John Bosco Catholic School
730 W. Maple Street
Sturgeon Bay, WI 54235