All parents and guardians of children attending St. John Bosco Catholic School are members of the Parent Association. In lieu of financial dues, members are expected to complete a volunteer from annually and to participate in the Parent Association related activities.
The goals of the Parent Association are:
- Support and increase awareness and appreciation for Catholic education
- Encourage and promote interaction and communication among parents, teachers, and students
- Coordinate fundraisers, volunteer help programs, and other activities to support the school program
- Provide a welcome for new members of the St. John Bosco Catholic school community
- Coordinate social events that build community